文章題目 We have star performers
題型 段落細節配對 4+判斷 4+填空 5
文章大意 人才與天賦，討論人才和選人標準之間的論證。講公司考核員工主要的依據， talents, 文章批判了傳統的觀點(才能是與生俱來的，是不變的，是需要公司去發現的)。文章先用一段肯定了有才能的人的存在，然后分段講到，才能是隨時間變化的，是不能被精確度量的，是可以憑努力換來的。
文章題目 Expert in musician
題型 選擇 4+判斷 6+填空 4
文章題目 Children and robots
題型 小標題 5+配對 5+填空 3
參考閱讀：Robotics is making inroads into society, not only in factories and industry but also in homes and schools, where social robots are helping children cope better with conditions such as diabetes and autism.
A robot and child
Studies show that interaction with a robot can benefit children with certain medical conditions such as diabetes, as well as autism and other developmental disorders. (Image: ALIZ-E project.)
1. As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What are the problems that young people live in cities are caused by continued growth? What solutions do you suggest?
2. Some say the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to society. Others say the purpose of education is to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both view and give your own opinion.
3. Some people believe that the development of a country benefits from the high-educated university students, while others think that large amount of young graduates only leads to high unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. In the past, people store knowledge in books, while now they store on the internet. Do advantages outweigh disadvantages?
5. Art classes like painting and drawing is important to students’ development and it should be compulsory in high school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. People think that planting trees in the open spaces in towns and cities is more important than building houses in these areas. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people say that travelling abroad is necessary to get knowledge about other countries, while others suggest that TV and the internet can also help people know about foreign countries. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. Some people think that government should decide what the subject students could study at university. Other people believe that students can apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
9. It is the responsibility of schools to teach children good behaviour in addition to provide formal education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
11. In new towns plan, public parks and sports facilities are more important than shopping centers. Do you agree or disagree?
12. Multi-cultural society, where people of different ethnic groups live together, can bring more benefits than drawbacks to country. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people believe that everyone should pay for their own healthcare in society instead of relying on the government. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. Human activities have negative effects on plant and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Others believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
15. Some people think parents should read and tell stories to children, while others believe they should search for information on their own via Internet or TV. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
16. In some countries, the role of a mother differs in some ways from that of a father. Why do you think these differences exist? How might parental roles develop in the future?
17. Nowadays, most people learn academic study in university, but others think we should encourage to learn vocational skills more. Do you agree or disagree?
18. The government should spend money in promoting sport and art in school, rather sponsoring professional sports and art events in communities. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. School leavers go travelling or working before they go directly to university. Is this a positive or negative development?
20. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
S1: 介紹保姆工作An application for cleaning maid
S1：澳洲旅游a woman consults visiting somewhere of holiday
S1 銷售大會會議安排地點(two students discuss arrange the academic meeting on physics lecture)
S1：買冰箱a woman wants to buy a fridge
S1：業余戲劇協會amateur drama society
S1:holiday inquiry 旅游咨詢酒店
S1: 一個人打電話咨詢去某地旅游，三家酒店的咨詢 Hotel enquiry.
S1: 英國女人去新西蘭租房子 rent a house via agent
S2: Media career development職業規劃
S2：圖書館擴建的主題expansion of an old school library
S2 關于商場的促銷廣告(advertisement of promotion in a shopping center)
S2 大堡礁旅游(the Great barrier reef green island)
S2:旅游展覽，tour exhibition travel show
S2:experiment course design discussion
S2: 一位男士接受采訪，介紹即將上映的電影驚險片 A man with interview introducing an upcoming film called Triller Film.
S3: 各種海豚的研究Dolphins in New Zealand
S3 男女教師間的討論( a man and a woman are talking, both of them are teachers)
S3 兩人談論關于化妝品消費人群的調查結果(two people discuss their research about the consumer group of cosmetics)
S3:UK Bee research英國蜜蜂研究
S4：室內垂直農業生產歷史和利弊 vertical farmland
S4:茶樹油的歷史和制作 Tea tree oil(Melaleuca Alternifolia)
S4:介紹一位建筑大師 A student is introducing an architect
S4:澳洲當代藝術及其藝術家和藝術品 contemporary aboriginal designs
S4：亞歷山大圖書館 Introduction to Alexandria Library